~EnV~ Battle Cry ~EnV~ Battle Cry

Sweet

You should do some metal man I am sure it will help you out...hehe. I liked the track sounds like a battle theme betweem some martial artist. Or some kind of training monologue.

Envy responds:

Lol If i had the stuff to do metal with, I'd probably do it. Thanks ^^

Double Dragon 2 - Final Battle Double Dragon 2 - Final Battle

Nice

DD is the shit! Sounds good man, 5'd 8'd and added to fav.

Aviation responds:

Oh god, Metaljonus? You're my freakin' idol! It is an honor to be reviewed by an artist like you! I think I could cry...

Dude...thanks.

Sky Ocean Sky Ocean

Feeling relaxing, fav'd and 5'd

At the Edge of Night At the Edge of Night

Nice

I dig it man, I can't really hear the drums......but everything else sounds and blends together well. The intro is kind of BAM lets go, but its all good. I enjoyed it! Check out my recent tracks if you get a chance.

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

A recurring problem for me is the fear that my drums may be too loud for my songs. So for that reason, they always end up too quiet.

I'll keep that in mind for the next one. Thanks for the kind words.

Summer Solace {durn} Summer Solace {durn}

Cool

I am not really a fan of electronic music or whatever but I like this one!

durn responds:

Thanks dude. :) I'm really digging your tunes as well.

Acoustic Soul L.X Acoustic Soul L.X

Nice use

of the backwardness. It reminds me of the Joe Satriani song "slow and easy" You should check it out you'll know what I mean. Good job man, fav'd Check out my music if you want it may not be your cup of tea but oh well.

-Jon

Ya voz'mu sam - Latin version Ya voz'mu sam - Latin version

I like

This version better.

Citrina responds:

I'm too girly to sing on metal :)

Ya voz'mu sam - Metal version Ya voz'mu sam - Metal version

Sweet!

Why is this so low? Man newgrounds sucks fucking balls. Anyway killer track! dl'd and 5'd and fav'd

Citrina responds:

Wow, thanx! It means a lot to me, I'm kinda insecure with this whole music thing, being a beginner and all.

JBI - I'm on my way JBI - I'm on my way

Nice

I agree with blah very soothing and relaxing. Kind of makes you love life and shit lol. Nice!

Cyborg Slayers Cyborg Slayers

Nice

Sounds pretty sweet man! Sounds like a pissed off Cyborg lol or Desipticon(sp?)

Aslan-Emanuel responds:

Sweet! Thanks, man! I really appreaciate this. And I think it's spelled "Decepticon". I was actually thinking of Terminator Salvation while making this. And that part around 3:14 and on was based on a section of Dimmu Borgir's song Architecture of a Genocidal Nature. Listen to it and you'll know what I mean.
Can't wait to hear some of your new stuff!

Stay Metal and Brutal and...stuff. ;)

\m/ >_< \m/