Highlands Highlands

This is damn good! Can we collab again already?! fuck!

DanJohansen responds:

That we must my friend! We should do a double collab thang, you make a tune I add some solo shit on your track and I'll make a tune and you do the same, could turn out to be epic as hell brother!

Mega Man ZXA | Soul Ablaz Mega Man ZXA | Soul Ablaz

EPICCCCCCCC!!!!!!

DarKsidE555 responds:

Hey hey Mr. Metalman, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Hope that I can pump out some new stuff sometime soon. Been praticing again lately and hopefully will be back on track sooner or later.

Thanks for checking it out!

Monsieur Blacksky Monsieur Blacksky

Very Nice! Has a slipknot feel to it and makes me want to smash everything! But I can't then I won't be able to make anymore music hehe. Really dig it! \m/

PirateCrab responds:

Haha I was listening to Slipknot prior to this. I'm messing around with ideas that'll get people hyped to start a new band so I can get gigging about! SMASHYSMASH, thanks bro :)

Flying Battery Metal Cover Flying Battery Metal Cover

Oh yeah! We gotta collab again! God damn it!

Strykjärn- Flagellanterna Strykjärn- Flagellanterna

Fucking metal dude!!! \m/

Tech-Genetic Tech-Genetic

Love it! Everything about this song I fucking love!!! You're becoming a beast dude! *cries* proud of you! lol In all seriousness dude fucking awesome!

Ritz190 responds:

aaaawwww *blush*
Thanks, dude! I liked how it turned out for the most part. glad to hear that I'm actually getting better!

DO U LIEK KOFFEE? DO U LIEK KOFFEE?

Very nice!

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Wow, did not see this review for three years... just wow. And thank you.

Mega Man 2 Wily Metal Mega Man 2 Wily Metal

Nice! Super heavy and sexy! Gotta love them mega nipples! :P

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Mega nipples ftw. XD

Swedish Meatball Swedish Meatball

Sounds sexy dude! You should hook me up with that patch :D

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

I could do that man, but its only good with impulses. Also, you gotta use 2 tracks per take, one for each amp in the chain and you gotta use a different impulse on each one. The trick to the tone is using a really saturated, shitty sounding tone and mixing it with a low gain, shitty sounding tone. When you mix two shitty sounds together, it makes an amazing sound for some reason.. :P

Thanks for checkin it out, btw.. :P

A Peaceful Time A Peaceful Time

Love it! Has that Hyrule melody going on with the flute. Makes me want to go play some zelda now. I agree with the panning I think the flute should have stay more towards the middle in the mix rather than the far right. Since its the "lead" instrument in the beginning it needs to stand out a bit more than the rest. The piano could use a little bit more of the human touch as you say rather than the notes sounding so hard you could soften them up a bit in the beginning It comes in a bit too strong. Other than that very sweet track dude!

-Jon