401 audio Reviews with Responses

Don't Let Go Don't Let Go

Dang, this is booty slappin good! haha! Teach me! :)

EDM364 responds:

Oh lord. I dunno where to start, but send me a PM -- and I'll clear out a good 20 to accomodate since my inbox is really full -- with questions and I'll be happy to help.

non-ethanol non-ethanol

Dang, this sounds dope as fuckkkkk! I'm really digging your stuff! :)

Thank youuuuuuuuu!

I Stand In Awe Of Your Light I Stand In Awe Of Your Light

Dude! I can totally see this on an RPG game I'd play on my phone! I really dig it a lot!

EDM364 responds:

Man, you are reviewing my everything. Thank you!

Crown of Thorns Crown of Thorns

This song sounds cool, I see where you're going for but the mix needs a lot of work. The rhythm guitars are hella low and need to be boosted up and panned hard left and hard right. As well as the drum toms too they seem to sit in the middle of the mix and are a little too dry. The lead solos have a little too much highs/mids in them and kind of hurt my gay ears hahaha.

I like the way the strings sound. The vocals are a little weak and I feel they shouldn't be panned hard right and left and kept more in the middle with the blend of the highs and lows and the clean vocals sound good as well just kind of hard to make out what she is saying. I would say get a gear upgrade and start tracking real guitars and get a better drum sound and daw to work with and you'll be set! Invest in a solid guitar processor! I'm not a fan of vst plug ins for guitars but that's my opinion hahaha. Overall cool song but does need a lot of work and a lot more umph to it.

EDM364 responds:

Yeah, mixing is a bit weak on this one, on part of some seriously lacking hardware. I actually did hardpan guitars but it's just a liiiiitle bit hard to manage when all you have are samples, not even a synth, haha. Good news is, I'm ordering a DI box and a usb guitar rig so should not have this problem for very long.

The vocals may sound a little too hardpanned because they're quad tracked and I'm not too experienced mixing vocals. Kinda my first rodeo on that one. Actually, I'm not a very experienced singer relative to my composing. If you've got recommendations, inbox me

Just Might Just Might

Welcome back bro! Sounds groovy as hell! \m/

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks bro! I'm glad to be back, it's been too long! I dig your new electronic song!

Astonishing Amounts of Blood Astonishing Amounts of Blood

So brutal bro! \m/

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! Been a while!

Burning Sun Bleeding Moon Burning Sun Bleeding Moon

Fucking epic! Did ya use the snare I gave ya on this?

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks my soulmate! Nah, I was too lazy to adjust my battery kit for this one lol 100% using it for the next one though!

Consequence Consequence

sick stuff matt! sexy playing as always! mm!

MindOverMatt responds:

Thanks brotha!!!! I appreciate you listening my friend!!!

Metal Tone Test 1 Metal Tone Test 1

Dude sounds sick! The tone sounds pretty beefy. But I'm sure the more you fucks with it. The better the tone you'll get! I dig it!

JDawg00100 responds:

Thanks! Yeah that's the plan! Glad you dig it :D

Twenty and Three Twenty and Three

Nice work dude!

Septyrikon responds:

Much obliged! Glad you enjoyed it :)