Be a Supporter!

The King The King

Rated 5 / 5 stars 4 days ago

Awesome! Some epic stuff dude! :D

Braiton responds:

Thanks Jon! Much appreciated!
Cheers!

Family Inc. (Instrumental) Family Inc. (Instrumental)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 11 days ago

Pretty heavy dude! i like the mix of electronic stuff and the metalz! The bass could be turn up in the mix a tad more along with the kick drum. How are you recording the guitars? Hit me up on FB about it! I like the song though keep it up mang!

RealFaction responds:

I knew it. Thanks will do! I use Shreddage 2 and FL Studio and other samples pretty much, I distort the samples with a vst.

Duality (Slipknot cover) Duality (Slipknot cover)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 13 days ago

Nice! I'm not a big slipknot fan but I dig this for sure! Finish it! :P

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I just may. :) haha. Cheer mang.

FF8: Force Your Way FF8: Force Your Way

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 6, 2014

Sounds pretty wicked! As for the mix the bass guitar could come up a tad and the keys mix in pretty well! If you could check out my track "Closure" I think you'll dig it! :D

JDawg00100 responds:

Cool, thanks for the feedback! I will give that song a listen

Dragonic Breath Dragonic Breath

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 31, 2014

Everything you do is bad ass!!! Love it dude! :D

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks brother, next tune I make I will make a solo part for you! GET READY to BLAST IT OPEN BRO! \m/

Fathers Day Ragtime Fathers Day Ragtime

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 29, 2014

That's a nice present for your pops! I love it dude! It's full of happiness and I like that! :D

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man! Glad you liked it. Its really quite rare that i write a track in a major key signature ... so i think this was more because of my fathers composition. But i really had a lot of fun while creating this little track here.

Glad you enjoyed it - even it was that short ... but the original song also was just that length :D

Nameless Usurper Nameless Usurper

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 20, 2014

I agree with DarksidE555 your tunes for sure need to be showcased! Well written song and a good mix. Just needs a good vocalists to lay some vocals down. Also I like your leads on this too! Very nice! :D

Awesome! Thanks for the listen :D

Mega Man 2 Metal Medley Mega Man 2 Metal Medley

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 20, 2014

Nice! I've been wanting to get back into doing VG covers again too. This track got me pumped to do some thanks! The mix sounds good, the only thing I could say bring up the synths in the mix. Maybe cut back the highs in the rhythm guitar a bit so the synths can cut in the mix a bit more. Also bring up the bass guitar a tad in the mix. Other than that it sounds pretty good dude! Love it! :D *high five'd*

JDawg00100 responds:

Sweet! Thanks for the helpful feedback.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Endless Handbag (RF Cover) Endless Handbag (RF Cover)

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 16, 2014

Dude! That theme take me wayyy the fuck back lol When newgrounds first started! Ah those were the days. :D Great tribute dude! *high five*

RealFaction responds:

thanks broski! *high five* :D as a veteran since 2003 before i had this account, I will always have that song playing in my head <3

Diskovr - Fugitive Diskovr - Fugitive

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 15, 2014

Nice! I love the progression and the little "bop" sound lol. Love the build up. I really need to dive into writing some electronic stuff. I love the track dude! 5'd for sure!

ksthultz15 responds:

Thanks for the review! :D But a bop sound? lol Seems like everyone is loving the buildups :D Thats awesome. Thanks for the 5! :D