Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

I!!!!!

FUCKING LOVE THIS!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I fucking love it!

If you guys wanna a metal gear awesome theme. Hit me up i'm sure we can work something out.

p.s. great shit!

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Dude

BAD ASS!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

BAD FUCKING ASS!!!!!

FlashBack 00 FlashBack 00

Kick ass stuff

Pretty kick ass man, although I am a little bummed that my song was'nt used in the flash itself, maybe one day eh? GJ man

EvilSeed responds:

Sorry for the late, and sorry for the song but we tought that your song fitted better as an awesome conclusion for the whole thing... i think it worked at least for me ...and your music is awesome and be sure that i will use more in the future... cause is really great.

Megaman X OLB ep.8 Megaman X OLB ep.8

Sweet

I love megaman, also check out my music if you ever want to use it for an episode. That would be awesome!

SNN Interviews Avngd7fold SNN Interviews Avngd7fold

LMAO!

Funny shit man! That band is'nt so great lol

Generic Sprite Movie I Generic Sprite Movie I

Nice

Cool movie can't wait for the others man I also loved the choice of you music you put on it DragonForce(even though they are rather cheesy) LTE and some old school sonic vg music. If you ever need any fast metal or rock music check out my tunes and hit me up about it man.

Chaos 2 Chaos 2

Awesome

I really enjoyed that man and if people actually played the fucking game they would know the whole sonic going "super sayian" is NOT A DBZ RIP OFF. Man...people are fucking stupid. Good job man

GG Guitar Lesson GG Guitar Lesson

Ha

I thought it was pretty dumb but I also thought the malmsteen video was pretty dumb also. So it evens out...But it was funny a little.