A Peaceful Time A Peaceful Time

Love it! Has that Hyrule melody going on with the flute. Makes me want to go play some zelda now. I agree with the panning I think the flute should have stay more towards the middle in the mix rather than the far right. Since its the "lead" instrument in the beginning it needs to stand out a bit more than the rest. The piano could use a little bit more of the human touch as you say rather than the notes sounding so hard you could soften them up a bit in the beginning It comes in a bit too strong. Other than that very sweet track dude!

DivoFST responds:

Thanks Jon!

MonoWorld MonoWorld

Sounds nice man! Really portrays depression for sure. Only Problem I have is the lack of any percussion with this track. Some drums towards the end of the song would have given the song a little more Zazz I guess you can say that to it lol. But that kind of structure is kind of cliche I guess when it comes to clean guitar ballady songs right? Either way I dig the lyrics/progression/vocal melodies. Good job and favorited ya so I can see the next stuff you come up with on my feedz!

DivoFST responds:

I made this for a contest, and the challenge was that we could only use 4 different stuff at the same time, so i used 2 guitar and 2 vocal tracks, i might end up remaking this song :)
Thanks for fanning me Jon that means a lot :D

Amon Amarth Cover clip Amon Amarth Cover clip

hellz ya!!!! WE should do a cover I can do the vox!

Ritz190 responds:

I am SO down!

Dark City (Chapter 1) Dark City (Chapter 1)

Sounds good man! Love the symphonic stuff too! Keep it up and good luck with the album man!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks :D im trying to get someone to sing over it :)

Calvin and Stephanie Calvin and Stephanie

Hellz yeah! Get married fuck hard!!!

Dimoria responds:

Hell yeah!

Celestial Fantasy Celestial Fantasy

Sounds bad ass as always mang! <3

DanJohansen responds:

\m/\m/ Jonus! Thanks man, rock the fuck on!

Battle Across Time Battle Across Time

Sounds wicked dude!!! One of my favorite RPGS! You did the theme justice for sure! You fucking win! :D

Beartheshadows responds:

Thank you , sir.

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

I love this song and its at 6,666 downloads too funny!

The Hammer and the Sickle The Hammer and the Sickle

sounds fucking epic dude! love it! Please make moar!!!

Schleif responds:

thanks mang! don't you worry, more shit shall come. eventually. haha. thanks again, for the kind words!

GM - The Search GM - The Search

Sounds awesome dude! Your mixes have come along greatly! Love that shit man!

InYourDreams responds:

I know!! right??? xD... I heard the first couple of songs I put in here, and they are fkng awfull!! xD... but I won't delete them, cause that is who I am :).
I've learned a lot this couple of years, but I wouldn't have make it so far without the people of the Newgrounds audio portal! U guys are awesome, too