Fathers Day Ragtime Fathers Day Ragtime

That's a nice present for your pops! I love it dude! It's full of happiness and I like that! :D

SoundChris responds:

Thanks man! Glad you liked it. Its really quite rare that i write a track in a major key signature ... so i think this was more because of my fathers composition. But i really had a lot of fun while creating this little track here.

Glad you enjoyed it - even it was that short ... but the original song also was just that length :D

Goon Squad Goon Squad

Damn this is groovy! I dig the sounds going here. I'm not too familiar with this kind of music. I've never really listened to it that much lol but to me it hits pretty hard!

Nameless Usurper Nameless Usurper

I agree with DarksidE555 your tunes for sure need to be showcased! Well written song and a good mix. Just needs a good vocalists to lay some vocals down. Also I like your leads on this too! Very nice! :D

JDawg00100 responds:

Awesome! Thanks for the listen :D

Mega Man 2 Metal Medley Mega Man 2 Metal Medley

Nice! I've been wanting to get back into doing VG covers again too. This track got me pumped to do some thanks! The mix sounds good, the only thing I could say bring up the synths in the mix. Maybe cut back the highs in the rhythm guitar a bit so the synths can cut in the mix a bit more. Also bring up the bass guitar a tad in the mix. Other than that it sounds pretty good dude! Love it! :D *high five'd*

JDawg00100 responds:

Sweet! Thanks for the helpful feedback.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Endless Handbag (RF Cover) Endless Handbag (RF Cover)

Dude! That theme take me wayyy the fuck back lol When newgrounds first started! Ah those were the days. :D Great tribute dude! *high five*

RealFaction responds:

thanks broski! *high five* :D as a veteran since 2003 before i had this account, I will always have that song playing in my head <3

Nice Game Time Nice Game Time

Pretty cool! The drums hit pretty hard, I would bring up the main melody in the mix a bit more. It does'nt really stand out that much I can barley here it. The woobs drown it out a bit. But other than that a cool little diddy dude!

Diskovr - Fugitive Diskovr - Fugitive

Nice! I love the progression and the little "bop" sound lol. Love the build up. I really need to dive into writing some electronic stuff. I love the track dude! 5'd for sure!

ksthultz15 responds:

Thanks for the review! :D But a bop sound? lol Seems like everyone is loving the buildups :D Thats awesome. Thanks for the 5! :D

Live Alive Live Alive

This mix sounds heavy dude! I think the vocals could be bumped up in the mix a bit. Other than that love the track! Great singing as always you sexy bitch!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks mang! Yeah, I know they aren't up. I used this to give to a friend of mine. SHE will be performing the vox, for realz!! Cheers mang, glad you dig the mix!

Only The Beginning (Extended) Only The Beginning (Extended)

Very nice! I like how it slowed down around 1:40 and picks back up. The only thing I can really critique is that the drums seem to lack "oopmh". If you get what I am saying lol. They could hit a little harder to really give this track a lot more drive, and really pump some people up! I dig the track, love the slow down, and how it picks back up. :D You rawk!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Sad thing is I think I had the kick more or less beefy... but then I did some mixing and I think I fucked it up.

Kinda the opposite effect that I was intending. An eternal struggle it is... dealing with drums.

Glad you liked it though.

Electronic Knights Electronic Knights

I really like this. It's happy and is upbeat! Which is the complete opposite from what I play and right. But I still enjoy some good music! *dances*

Ectisity responds:

Thx man :D. Really glad you like it :D. I'll be sure to upload better stuff in the future ;).
Your music is awesome btw :D.